Friday, May 23, 2008

Been a Long Time

I've missed you. I know we only had a little time together, but I really felt like we were getting to know each other.

Let's get reacquainted. My name is Gurfastic, and I hate most of the shit Hollywood saddles our population with. Check THIS out. Went to see Iron Man last week with DJSkram. I was not disappointed. I'd heard that it wasn't well directed (not true). John Favreau did a great job in my opinion. If there was anything I didn't dig, it was the fact that there wasn't really enough KICKIN' ASS scenes. I mean, he like builds the thing, kicks serious ass in it for like 4 minutes once, and that's pretty much the only non-busted fight scene you get.

Granted, they were basically setting up the sequel, so there's that...

I think my next door neighbor is a vocal coach for the Met. Except that she's in the next building over. But our buildings touch. And so like I can hear her singing, or coaching all day, and she has to hear me practice. Two nites ago, they were working on the hot water pipes in my building till midnite, and it sounded like they were drilling somewhere... it was loud. She opens her window and yells, "Hey Fuckers! Shut the Fuck UP!". Kinda funny, considering she's like 80.

I heard that this new Indiana Jones movie involves Area 51. Why is it that everything George Lucas touches turns to shit lately? And wouldn't Speilberg have like overruled him on that, having still some grasp of what a good movie is?

And I'm spent.

1 comment:

Harley Pierpont said...

There definitely was not enough ass-kicking in Iron Man. I am Legend was sweet either way though.

btw, you're a homo.