Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Palin

Let's face it. She's a fucking idiot. So yeah, there IS a reason that the McCain camp won't let her hold a press conference. And yeah, there IS a reason she's only allowed on tour WITH him now. And yeah, they ARE freaked out that she's going to be completely incomprehensible on Thursday night. But like... I mean, my feeling is that America kinda DESERVES her. Wait for it... Basically blah blah blah, this is a country of blathering morons. I mean, we "elected" Bush twice. So, it's not REALLY that big of a stretch for me to see us electing McCain and the former Ms. Alaska. I mean... seriously. The fact that people even LIKE this woman boggles my mind. She's a BLATHERING IDIOT. But I guess it's reassuring to know that she's "qualified" to be President. I mean. WHAT? WHAT? The fact that this close to the race the ENTIRE Republican party isn't calling for her immediate removal from the ticket leaves me flabbergasted. That's right. Flabbergasted. I mean... really... REALLY? Wake up America. If Obama had picked, I dunno, your buddy Tom's Mother as his running mate, don't you think the "liberal" media would DESTROY him about it? And yet, the press doesn't seem to mind the fact that she hasn't given a press conference yet. Not ONE. NADA. So, in a way, she's kinda ready to lead. I mean the Bush whitehouse is all about secrecy... maybe the new policy will be "no press". Interesting.

No comments: