Saturday, August 30, 2008

Allow Me to Elucidate You

OK, this whole "Hillary Supporters for McCain" thing is really starting to piss me off. McCain's ex-adviser is right, we've become a nation of "whiners". Look, Hillary lost. The primaries are in place so that each party can choose a candidate best suited for the general election. Both Obama and Clinton are powerful candidates and wildly popular. But she lost. She didn't win. It was a race, and she lost. That's why Obama is the candidate. You'll notice you don't see millions of "Mormons for Obama" who are pissed that Mitt Romney lost. Why do you think that is? Certainly not because Republicans are any less moronic than you are.

But you are delusional. I fail to see how attempting to put McCain in the White House does ANYTHING good for A) the country, B) Hillary, C) you. I mean, do you honestly think that if he wins, then 4 years from now Hillary will be President? REALLY? LIKE REALLY???? Or, are you really dumb enough to vote for McCain/Palin because there's a woman on the ticket? I mean, I know women have smaller brains, so I'm sure it's been really hard to figure out... but like, REALLY??

WAKE UP PEOPLE! You're pissing me off.

No comments: