Friday, January 16, 2009

Bad idea

I get it. You like shitty movies and tv... I don't know why, but I GET that YOU like them. But the "He's Just Not That Into You" movie? REALLY? Look, it's got my dreamgirl, Scarlet Johansson in it, and she's really hot. I GET that... but it doesn't make up for the fact that this is a movie based on a book that was based on the advice of a tv show about over-the-hill skanks who can't seem to keep their legs closed long enough into a conversation with a man to figure out if he'd actually make a decent partner rather than just another shaft to fill their ever-widening acrid vaginas. And as if that wasn't bad enough, the trailer almost sadly points out how this movie must've been written about 2 years ago. Drew Barrymore is ooing or awwwing out of the side of her mouth about something (don't even get me started on how I don't like Drew Barrymore, or any side-mouth talkers for that matter... that shit pisses me the fuck off), and complains about how some dude sent her a myspace message. Then the prototypical asian gay dude says, "Myspace is the new booty call!". Booyah! Now we're in touch with today's youth! FUCK YOU. They probably updated the word "Myspace" from "Prodigy Online" in the original script that was written by someone with an "@aol.com" email address. Shut the shit up, Hollywood. Go fuck yourself.

No comments: