Saturday, January 10, 2009

Friend Requests

I have three friend requests sitting unanswered on my Facebook homepage. One is from a complete stranger with whom I have no friends in common. She has one picture up, some sort of bizarre model pic. And 50 some friends.

Then next is from some random girl I've never met in Vancouver, who is friends with ONE person I know.

And the last is from a guy who used to be a giant DOUCHE in highschool, as well as used to give me "noogies" as much as possible in middle school, because I was short and he had some sort of glandular disorder that made him tall and also stupid. And his dad was the coach of our basketball team. So when I'd complain, it sorta fell on dead ears.

None of these people I would consider a friend. But I'm looking for some sort of reader poll here as to who I should befriend. And I think I'm only going to friend one... it's time I started slowing down...

2 comments:

Mike said...

http://www.whoppersacrifice.com/

Friend 'em and sacrifice 'em.

BrownDumper said...

Bobby D? (and yes, after a long hiatus, I am back to reading the Gblog)... phew