Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dear Old People: Facebook Edition

Dear Old People,

Thanks. It's really cute that you are trying, and I really appreciate it. You've even figured out how to post a picture to facebook. That's so cool for you. But here's the thing: Lately, I've been getting lots of friend requests from you "people". Not "you" people... Anyways, it's like this, you're old, you have a friend who's a musician. You somehow search something and my name comes up. We've never met, live in different countries, will probably never meet ever, and yet you want to friend request me. And you don't even bother to send me a note. What the fuck is that? Do you really expect me to get all excited and fucking friend you because you're old and you play a brass instrument in Italy? Really? Fuck you.

No comments: