Sunday, December 23, 2007

Poop!

Some of you may remember a few years back there was an "incident" involving feces and a car. To be specific, someone broke into my 1986 Ford LTD Station Wagon and finding nothing to steal (as it had been broken into twice previously, and I no longer kept it locked) the "perp" decided to leave some of himself. Under my steering wheel. It was poop. Lots of it. And while many people rued the fact that they hadn't come up with the idea of pooping in my car first, I always figured it was just some random act of what is commonly known as RAF (Rochester as FUCK). Well, it turns out to just be another in a long line of the Gurfblog being a trendsetter for all the sick fucks the world over. Check it:

Poop!

I'd like to know his whereabouts in Spring of 2002... The interesting thing is this dude's technique. He froze his excrement, and then would break into peoples' cars and leave it to defrost... and he was doing this for a fucking YEAR. Awesome. Anyways, if all the other weird shit that happens to me is going to then start happening in Norway, they better look out, cause I've seen a lot of weird shit.

1 comment:

Selly said...

My poop story tops your poop story....