Saturday, December 22, 2007

Something I did when I was drinkin'

I guess I created a new blog last night. I mean, I vaguely remember it. But mostly I remember going to random bars in Santa Monica, watching a dude in one of those breath-controlled wheelchairs (complete with In-n-Out bumper sticker) dance with his lady, while a guy who looks like a somewhat fatter version of my high school band director sang karaoke. Also, there were some hot chicks. Then I remember going to a crowded club. And as I stood there trying to drink away the tiredness that slowly crept in (it still somehow felt like EST, so it was like 4 am at this point), I noticed three things that all clubs have in common: 1- CHODES/DOUCHEBAGS by the MILLIONS. 2- Hot chicks dressed SUPER scandalously (does your grandma know you wear that when you go out?... not that I'm complaining...) 3- Ugly people who dress like they are not ugly, so as to confuse your drunken senses, and cloud your destiny. Then I guess I came home and caved to the undying burden of pressure that has befallen me from one, Matthew Aldwell-Schacter Marques. So Matt, this blog is for you:

Dude, wanna like get hammered on the beach, and then like spend all day hungover, only to have Jr make us go drink, and while you guys scarf pickled eggs and hot dogs, I go yack in the bathroom?

No comments: