Saturday, March 22, 2008

They're made of meat

No, seriously... They're Made Out of Meat.

In other news, Obama's speech is still rippling through America. Fox News tried to hate on it, choosing to focus on the words "My grandmother... is a typical white woman" in trying to show that Obama is racist. But even their own anchors called bullshit on that one... (I know it's a vid, sorry couldn't find the embed code) Did I mention that he WROTE that speech himself? Like sans speech writers. Why? Because it was probably the most defining moment of his career, and he actually had something powerful and eloquent to say. He had 35 minutes worth of powerful eloquence, and didn't need someone else to write his thoughts on something that he has obviously thought a great deal about.

I kinda love Obama. Not gonna lie. And I think the establishment sees his galvanizing nature, and is scared. He's the future, and they're the past. I mean, I'm sure they'll find a way to corrupt him and all that, because, let's face it, the system is broken, but at least for now they are just scared...

1 comment:

BrownDumper said...

when did this turn into an all-political blog? where's all the woman-bashing? the tales of bad tv and customer service? I WANT MY GURFTASTIC BLOG BACK