Saturday, March 8, 2008

THIS JUST IN

Hillary doesn't have foreign policy experience. I mean, I know being the WIFE of someone in power means you MEET a lot of dignitaries. And she did TRAVEL places. But she was NOT in power. She was not an elected official. And as a senator, being on the Armed Services Committee hardly qualifies as foreign policy experience. My feeling is that in this America in which I'm about to live again, if you say something enough, people believe it. So while Clinton has very little if any foreign policy experience (which I think MOST President's don't have going in, but all somehow claim to have), the fact that she claims to have a ton, and repeats that Obama has none, makes it seem like this is actually true. The truth however, is that the entire field has very little, McCain is right there with em.

I hate politics.

I watched this the other day. Pretty disturbing. Some of it is very sensationalist. Some is thought provoking. Some I just don't understand. But frankly, I hate what it says. Because after watching it, I hate people. People fuck up everything.

No comments: