Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lo Siento Mucho

"Is everything all right?"
"Yup. Three corpses, everything's fine."

Sorry for the mini-hiatus... I've been editing (non-booby edition), and making art a bunch... So let's launch right in, shall we?


Women, would you bathe in a bubble bath manufactured by a company that is known for getting the stink outta your hoo-has? Well that's exactly what Summer's Eve is asking you to do. And while your va-jay-jays may come out smelling cow pastures, campfires, mosquito repellent, wet asphalt, and sunscreen (what do YOUR summers smell like?), I can't say the idea is all that enticing to me. So, uhhh, have any of you like, ever, uhhh... douched your whole body in bath form?

On why I need cable: Aside from the fact that I had to go to 3 bars AGAIN to find the Lakers Playoff game? Uhhh, well right now I'm reduced to either watching a re-run of King of the Hill (which like, uhh, was probably funny at one point, but uhh, yeah), a smattering of infotainment news programming, or the Jennifer Lopez spectacular "The Wedding Planner". Umm, much as I love romantic comedies, I opted to just cut my scrotal sack open to see what was inside. Hint: jujubes.

Because computers aren't just for white-folks no more...

In other news, I dunno if this is legit or not, but if it is, 250 GB of free online storage sounds like a pretty good idea.

Just saw something beautiful on the Simpsons... Marge goes to "LA Body Works" and exclaims, "Ooooooooohhhh, L.A.!!!!! Perhaps this is the gym for me!" Which is kinda how I feel about all things with "LA" or "California" in the title. On the East coast, anything with a slice of avocado on it is "Californian". And "LA" equates to trendy and slender, for some reason. Praise the Internet that The Simpsons is on.

Also, is the BEST part of Orlando really at Universal Orlando's Resort? Really? Like that's the only fucking thing there? That's what the ads would have me believe... but I won't do it. NO!

And another thing: Why do girls (and Matt) like romantic comedies? I mean, you guys know that they suck, right?

2 comments:

Mafoo said...

Knocked Up is not a chick flick, it's a dick flick! Oh yeah, and I hate you. Yer totally getting electrocuted.

Harley Pierpont said...

I like Legends of the Fall, but that doesn't qualify as a romantic comedy....