Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Theorem

Those of you who know me know that I'm a fan of what the ancient Greeks called "logic". So I tend to "think" about "things". So here's what I've been thinking of lately:

You know how hot chicks are always with DOUCHEBAGS? Yeah. I've been wondering about that a lot lately. So here's my half-baked theory:

Guys fuck chicks based on their looks. When a guy first sees a girl, he knows A) if he wants to fuck her right then, B) how many beers he would need to want to fuck her, and then he begins the painfully long process of trying to manage to fool her into liking him.

Girls fuck dudes based on their personality. Now wait a second here ladies. I know that you gals go through the same "do I want to fuck this guy based on his physical appearance" thing. I'm not going to pretend you don't fuck guys you are physically attracted to. BUT, you TOTALLY fuck dudes who you maybe aren't all that physically attracted to at first, but then decide after your initial impression that you really dig his personality, and therefore want to bone him. This doesn't really explain why hot chicks date douchebags, because I can't begin to contemplate douchebags having great personalities. So... I guess what I'm saying is, I'm stumped. I mean, unless like, all these douchey dudes are somehow just super-cool and we just would never think it. But like why would there be a website like this?

3 comments:

Melly said...

Melly logic at work here: Hot chicks with douchebags works perfectly when both parties are void of personality....

Girls like to bone dudes based on personality: Totally, or at least guys we wish to bone frequently.

Girls with personalities like to scope out other personalities to see how those personalities may mesh, and then, hopefully, mesh naughty bits ad infinitum....

Guys without personalities will bone wall sockets if need be.

Melly said...


Case in point...

The Gurftastic Blog said...

ok, but to his credit, he DID at one point bring the table inside his home for sex... kinda like a date.