Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Shit has come to light

Certain things have come to light. And, you know, has it ever occurred to you, that, instead of, uh, you know, running around, uh, uh, blaming me, you know, given the nature of all this new shit, you know, I-I-I-I... this could be a-a-a-a lot more, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean, it's not just, it might not be just such a simple... uh, you know?

Check it:



Now, I'm not exactly sure why we wish our politicians to never waiver from their thoughts. If someone one day decides they don't like gays in the military, we expect them to never rethink their stance. But that's not my gripe here, because if Hillary would say, "I used to support X, but now have changed my mind", that would be cool. I'd say, "Great, she actually thought about an issue and it's relevance to the time and changed her mind according to the current conditions. Excellent." But Hillary has this thing she does where she pretends to be on the popular side of a message, and pretends to have been there all along. But she, ya know, wasn't. So uhh... yeah. Also, John McCain doesn't know if condoms stop the spread of AIDS. I know the story is old, but if you haven't read it yet, WOW. And if like me, you just re-read it again, WOW. I sure hope he's figured it out.

No comments: