Thursday, January 17, 2008

End of days

I walked through security and my hand started bleeding. No it wasn't
stigmata, it was just another "fuck you" from the ROC gods. Top sign
you might be RAF: duct taping your rental truck's gas tank to the
truck bed so that you can drive said busted truck back to the dealer
in the heart of the ghetto. Hmm maybe all these years its bern ME
causing all the RAF... No that's impossible.

One of the beat moments of the day (aside from when I totally fucked
the gas tank up) was going to "Upstate Furniture" to rent my rental
truck. I showed up to this massive furniture wharehouse with jelly,
and the lady at the truck rental place starts freaking the fuck out at
me...
"where were you??? I thought you were coming this morning??? I don't
know how to work the computer and the guy who does it isn't here!!!"

That's right, she worked there and yet somehow magically didnt know
what the fuck she was doing. GBA man! An HOUR later we are ready to
take the truck out. After she called the corporate hq.

Not gonna lie, don't really like the name 'macbook air', but I do
think that apple's new ultra-thin laptop is pretty fucking sweet
looking.

So, um... I'm going south for the winter... I guess that means I'm an
old Jewish grandmother. But I'm not hitting up central Florida or
anything. We're talking Mexico, bitches. I'll bring you back a taco,
selly.

K, later. Next blog may be en español.

Love,
all of us at the Gurftastic blog center for divine intervention and
extra-terrestrial deportation.

No comments: